I am sure that you know that vision problems affect your personal life. More than half of adults in the US have vision issues; the most common are astigmatism, nearsightedness and farsightedness. Many people with sight problems can’t live a normal life, and even if they wear glasses to correct their vision, these can be very uncomfortable; another issue is that glasses are easy to break or scratch, and replacing them is very expensive in the long run. Fortunately many things are already invented to make life easier; there is a way to correct vision problems in a practical manner that in fact is cheaper in the long term; it allows you to do more activities without having to worry about breaking or scratching lenses and actually is pretty stylish. Keep reading and learn more about how contact lenses can not only correct a vision problem but also increase the ways to have fun in your life.
Correct any vision problem is imperative, our daily lives depend on what we see, sight is the sense that we most use to communicate, connect with others, receive information, and perform many of the activities on our day to day. Not paying attention to the smallest issue with vision can be critical for the eyes at the end of the day; this is the reason why wearing contact lenses is a great idea, they not only correct any issue by helping the eyes to improve sight, but also contact lenses are comfortable and convenient since they don’t leave marks on the nose and are weightless.
Wearing contact lenses can become a great experience for you; many people say that just by switching from glasses to contacts they saw an improvement in their productivity, and what is more important in their self-esteem.
Find out why you want to get rid of your eyeglasses too
Some of the advantages that you can easily have access to by wearing contact lenses are:
- Save money: Buying contact lenses is cheaper than buying eyeglasses because of a variety of reasons, you can get great discounts online and access to a lot of deals, also these lenses won’t break and they will last until the end of its use-life. The savings can be huge considering that many people have to purchase new glasses because they lose or break them very often. On the other hand contact lenses are either on your eyes or stored at a convenient casing where it’s hard for them to get damaged.
- Comfort: This is very obvious; wearing contact lenses is more comfortable than wearing glasses. You will not miss the crystals, frame, and the marks on your nose because of the weight of those heavy (and sometimes ugly) glasses.
- Style: Wearing contact lenses really helps to look better; your face and overall image are more natural and younger. Style can be easily switched with color lenses as well.
- Self-esteem: As a result of an image improvement many people feel better with themselves; they acquire more confidence and trust more in their own abilities. This may sound a little exaggerated but the fact is that this happens; if you currently wear glasses and want to increase your self-confidence I invite you to try this.
- Practical: One of the things that most people love about contact lenses is the fact that they are very practical, they are easier to store, and since they are very handy chances are that these won’t be forgotten as much as your current glasses. Soon it will become part of a morning routine to put them on.
Everybody loves to have fun, and sadly having fun and spend time with the ones that you love can be affected if you wear glasses; practically any activity that requires focus or accurate vision will be very hard to do, and wearing contact lenses will help to avoid this since you can practice any sport without issues.
Here are 5 top activities that you will be able to do with the contact lenses on
There are many activities that can be done while using contact lenses, it is awesome how natural and well it feels when you have them on; their presence is barely noticeable, and the only thing to be worried about is of having a great time. Let me share with you some of my favorite activities:
- Baseball: Being able to see the ball when it’s pitched, as well as to know where to stand to catch it is essential; that can be the difference between winning and losing a game, and with contact lenses this is something that you can do and actually enjoy. This could not be possible using normal glasses since holding them every time you move would be very uncomfortable.
- Football: Playing football is all about inches and timing, and these have to be measured to catch the ball and score points. The fact is that with contact lenses on you can definitely enjoy playing a great game with family and friends, and get the most out of this experience.
- RC Flying toys: I love having fun with remote control toys such as airplanes and helicopters, this is very entertaining if you see where the aircraft is going; especially airplanes are easy to lose in the horizon, and if the aircraft can’t be located while flying the whole experience can end with the toy crashing right on the ground. Even when this activity can be performed using normal glasses, the fact is that light can play some tricks with the crystals and blind your sight for a second; which by the way is all that’s needed for losing control of the airship.
- Golf: I really enjoy playing golf, even the easiest field requires you to measure the distance and calculate the shot, and in order to enjoy this game and don’t get frustrated it is imperative being able to see well where the green is.
- Go-Karts: This is another activity that I really enjoy; I love speed and driving go-karts is one of the safest and funniest ways to do it; but it is something that actually requires good vision so you can perceive deepness, curves, and the other karts; also some safety equipment has to be used and it is very uncomfortable to wear glasses with a helmet; fortunately this can be done with a pair of contact lenses on and really enjoy the ride.
I love doing these activities and I know that my sight is needed at its fullest potential in order to really enjoy and get the most out of them; I am an outdoors guy and a big fan of having a great time with friends and family. Now that you know more about the advantages of using contact lenses as well as these five activities that I shared here, you have even more reasons to switch those old glasses for a brand new pair of contact lenses.
Do you think that using contact lenses will help you more? Would you consider contact lenses as an option for yourself? If you already switched your old glasses, tell us your experience.
About the Author:
Jose Lozano is a big fan of having a great time with outdoor activities; he really enjoys practicing sports with his loved ones and getting the most out of any game. As he mentions, he is a passionate aficionado of RC flying toys, not too long ago Jose started a website dedicated to these fascinating toys where he shares relevant tips and information such as where to buy Parrot AR Drone quad copter, and interesting product reviews of awesome RC airplanes like the B17 bomber. By the way, the one who used glasses was his brother; they are very close so he knows well the great advantages of using contact lenses.